PINES Working Groups
Mission of Working Groups
- Establish a baseline on how the specific module/functionality actually operates in the existing version of Evergreen.
- Discern the difference between process, policy and software solutions.
- Document optimal module functionality within a future Evergreen release and develop a list of requirements.
Become the defacto module testing group, through which all new development would be filtered from the PINES library side of the development process.
Established Working Groups
Working Groups are made up of a combination of PINES staff, staff from PINES member libraries, and occasionally outside contractors or members of the user community.
- Georgia Public Library E-Books Working Group (2015- )
- PINES Reports Working Group (2012-2015)
- PINES OPAC Working Group (2014)
- PINES Acquisitions Working Group (2012)
- PINES Holds Working Group (2008-2009)
- PINES Reports Working Group (2009)