Add this page to your book
Remove this page from your book
Surveys can be created that appear on the patron registration/edit page for a branch or system. The Voter Registration question is an example of a survey that appears on all patron accounts for all locations.
To create a new survey…
1. Go to Administration > Local Administration > Surveys.
2. Click the Add New Survey button.
3. A popup will appear:
4. Fill in the form.
- Description: Optional.
- Display in User Summary: This is a placeholder for future development and does not currently do anything.
- Is Required?: This will require an answer every time the patron account is updated.
- Name: The name of the survey.
- OPAC Survey?: This is a placeholder for future development and does not currently do anything.
- Owning Library: Your branch or system.
- Poll Style: This is a placeholder for future development and does not currently do anything.
- Survey End Date/Time: Required. It must be after the survey start time.
- Survey Start Date/Time: Required. It must begin at least 24 hours later.
5. Click Save.
6. The screen will refresh. You may need to sort by Survey Start Date or Owning Library to find the new survey you have created. Double-click to open it.
7. Click on the Questions and Answers tab.
8. Type in your question and click Save Question & Add Answer.
9. Enter each option answer and click the Add Answer button after each one.
10. The survey will appear at the bottom of the patron registration / edit form once the start date arrives.