If you are importing MARC records from vendors, you will need to have your holdings subfields set up. Much of this work may be done by the PINES Acquisitions Specialist, but there are a few areas where you will need to set up this information on the vendor's site.
1. Open TS360.
2. You can access the link to download your cart in two places: either in your list of carts or from within the cart.
To access from your list of carts, go to Carts > Manage Carts and use the Actions menu to the right of each cart.
You should choose Download Format: MARC Download
And in the second drop-down, choose the name of the MARC Profile that you created.
Blackstone Audio has instructions and accompanying screenshots for how to download your MARC records here.
Center Point offers MARC downloads for their items, but they do not offer a bulk download option where you can download all the MARCs for all your items at once. Instead you will need to download them for each title individually. However, you can easily combine these files into one MARC that you can use to upload via Load MARC Order Records.
See this screencast below:
1. Open your cart.
2. Click the green Price this list button.
3. Once the list is done processing the discount prices, click the gray Download button.
4. From the resulting Download Options pop-up, choose Download and Keep and Custom MARC EAN Format.
5. Click the gray Download List button.
1. Once you're logged in, click the View Cart option in the top menu.
2. Click the Download button, then choose Vendor (Brief) MARC Records.
3. This will open a window to confirm if you want all the titles in your cart to be in your downloaded file. Assuming that's the case, you can check Check All to select all titles. Then click Next.
4. The next page confirms how you want to download your file and in what format. Make sure to choose A vendor MARC (vendor.mrc) file, and check the box for “through my browser by clicking a link.” You can also choose to have the file emailed to you, if you'd like.
5. The page will refresh in a moment with a link to download the file to your computer.