Prerequisites for setting up MARC Profile
1. Sign in to TS360.
2. Go to Admin > MARC Profiles.
3. Click the grey Create new MARC Profile button.
4. Create a profile name and click the orange Save button to save your profile name. You will notice the green confirmation message at the top noting that your MARC profile has been created.
If you are assigning branch names or fund codes in TS360, use the instructions for Gridded Profiles.
1. From within your new MARC Profile, click on the MARC Bibliographic Rules tab.
2. You'll notice that they already have one row created for you to fill in. Click in the drop down box and choose Add.
3. This opens up new fields for you to start entering information. When not using grids, the only two subfields you need are net price and quantity.
4. To enter for QUANTITY:
5. To enter for NET PRICE:
6. Click the orange Save button to save your information.
Once you have created a name for your MARC profile, continue here. You will also need to have already populated your grid fields via Admin > Grid Codes.
If you are only downloading price and quantity, use the instructions for Non-Gridded Profiles.
1. Click the Primary Grid Tag Rules tab.
2. In the top portion of the page, enter 962 for the MARC Tag for Grid Distribution. Leave all the other fields blank/unchecked.
3. In the bottom half of the page, you will be mapping your grid fields to the subfields in Evergreen. Which ones you choose will depend on which fields you are currently using in your grids.
To enter for QUANTITY:
To enter for NET PRICE:
To enter for BRANCHES:
To enter for FUNDS:
Click the orange Save button to save your work.
You must log in to iPage with your organization's admin account to make these changes.
1. Log in to iPage.
2. From the My Account menu, choose Administrator Settings > iPage Account Settings.
3. Selected Acquisitions Vendor should be “Other.”
4. Click Marc Setup
5. This opens the “Add Data Mapping” area. On the first line, it should be set up as:
6. Click Add to add a second line for quantity. This line should be:
7. Click Add to save your second row.